Manager in difficult times
Managers experience the world described by the acronym VUCA – a changeable, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world. In order to function effectively in the VUCA world, significant cognitive openness, maturity, and not only better competences are needed.
Why is it worth taking part
• You will learn proven competency development models that can serve as a map of turbulent and unpredictable reality
• You will learn techniques and methods of dealing with changing reality
• You will learn how to deal with employee panic and stress
• What do we know and what do we not know about the crisis?
• What do employees and managers struggle with?
• How does the role and tasks of managers change during a pandemic?
• How to deal with your own stress and employee stress?